We are committed to protecting your privacy per the highest level of privacy regulation. As such, we follow the obligations under
- Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEA) and the applicable provincial legislations
- The EU’s General Protection Data Regulation (GDPR)
- Brazil’s Data Protection Legislation (LGDP)
- California’s Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) and California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- Make use of our application and generator services as an authorized customer.
- Visit any of our websites that link to this Privacy Statement
- Receive any communication from us including newsletters, emails, calls, or texts
Data You Provide
When you make a generator purchase or attempt to make a purchase, we collect personal data as part of your order information.This data includes:
- Account information such as your name, email address, and password
- Payment information such as your billing address, phone number, credit card, debit card, or other payment methods.
If you provide us, or our service providers, with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information set out in the Contact Us section below.
Device and Usage Data
When you visit Generator Flow, we automatically collect and store information about your visit using browser cookies (files that are sent by us to your computer). You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Generator Flow Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.We also process information when you use Generator Flow services and products. This information may include:
- IP Address
- Individual Products you view
- Web terms or searches that led you to the Generator Flow
- Time Zone
Data we collect from third parties
We may receive your personal data from third parties such as companies subscribing to Generator services, partners, and other sources. This information is not collected by us but by a third party and is subject to the relevant third party’s own separate privacy and data collection policies. We do not have any control or input on how your personal data is handled by third parties. As always, you have the right to review and rectify this information. If you have any questions you should first contact the relevant third party for further information about your personal data. Where that third party is unresponsive to your rights, you may contact us and we can assist you.The Generator Flow services may contain links to other relevant websites, applications, and Generator services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services, or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages, are governed by third parties’ privacy statements, which you should review to better understand those third party’s privacy practices.
Purpose and Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
We collect and use personal data about you with your consent to provide, maintain, and develop our products and services and understand how to improve them.These purposes include:
- To deliver your product or service
- To fulfill orders including electronic and non-electronic shipment
- Building a Safe and Secure Environment
- To verify or authenticate your identity; and
- Investigate and prevent security incidents such as breaches, attacks, and hacks.
- Providing, Developing, and Improving our Generator Products and Services
- Deliver, maintain, debug and improve our products and services.
- Enable you to access services and set up accounts.
- Provide you with technical and customer support.
- Organize and Deliver Generator Advertising and Marketing.
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications about current and future Affiliate generator products, programs and services, events, competitions, surveys, and promotions held by us or hosted on our behalf.
Sharing and Disclosure
We will share your personal data with third parties only in the ways set out in this Policy or set out at the point when the personal data is collected.We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site.We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with the Latest Generator Models via advertisements or communications (such as newsletters).
We may use or disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, in connection with a request from a public or government authority, or in connection with court or tribunal proceedings, to prevent loss of life or injury, or to protect our rights or property. Where possible and practical to do so, we will tell you in advance of such disclosure.
Service Providers and Other Third Parties
We may use a third-party service provider such as Amazon, independent contractors, agencies, or consultants to deliver and help us improve our guide to Generator’s services. We may share email service providers, and others but only to maintain and improve our products and services.
To give you the best experience possible, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary. As a web application, we require certain necessary cookies to run our service.
- We use preference cookies to help us remember the way you like to use our Generator service.
- Some cookies are used to personalize content and present you with a tailored experience in Generator purchase. For example, the location could be used to give you the generator services and offers in your area.
- We collect analytics about the types of people who visit our site to improve our Generator service guide.
- We share cookies with third-party advertisers or partners to help provide you with a personalized generator purchase experience.
- We also allow third-party partners to put their own cookies on our website.
Retention and deletion
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected and to the extent required by applicable law. When we no longer need personal data, we will remove it from our systems and take steps to anonymize it.Depending on your geographical location and citizenship, your rights are subject to local data privacy regulations.
If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge, such as where you wish to unsubscribe from GeneratorFlow messages that you receive from us. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us using the information found at the bottom of this page.
If you have a complaint about GeneratorFlow Policy or any element of your personal information that we hold then please contact us below. If you are not satisfied, then you have the right to complain about the local data protection authority.